I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided in article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information data of this Website is displayed:
The ownership of this Website: www.bayeusubastas.com (hereinafter Website) is held by LONDRES 58 S.L., with CIF number B-67658393, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, being its contact information the following:
LONDRES 58 S.L.
Londres 58 - Bajo
TEL + 34 91 431 53 50
The Company ensures respect for the guarantees, rules and procedures provided for in the Legal System, to protect the rights to personal data and family privacy.
II. Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of the conditions of use
The access and use of the Website by the User implies that the User fully accepts and undertakes to fully comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Website. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice as well as the remaining Terms and Conditions of the Website on each of the occasions in which he intends to use the Website, since these may undergo modifications that would be communicated to the User with the new access. The Company reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate these Terms and Conditions of the Web.
Purpose of the conditions: The Website.
The purpose of this document is to establish and regulate the General Conditions of Use (hereinafter Conditions) as well as the safeguarding of the data of the Website www.bayeusubastas.com (hereinafter "Website"), understanding by Website all the pages and content owned by the Company (hereinafter, Company) which are accessed through the www.bayeusubastas.com domain, as well as the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, that is to say , the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the Navigation Tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those services or online resources that, where appropriate, are offered to Users (hereinafter, Services).
Access to the Website by the User is free and, without the User having to provide a consideration to be able to enjoy it, except in relation to the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider, which the User has contracted.
The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Website may be done through the subscription or prior registration of the User.
Through the Website, the Company intends to bring its clients the services it provides in terms of all kinds of objects of art and decoration, as well as any other service that is deemed appropriate at the time for the correct achievement of its corporate purpose.
The use of this Website, as well as the services that are made available to the User on it, will imply full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the general conditions contained in this Legal Notice (hereinafter "Legal warning").
The fact of accessing this Website implies knowledge and acceptance of all the conditions set forth by the Company.
The access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between the Users, and the User and the Company, such as comments and/or blogging spaces, confers the condition of User, for which from the moment one starts browsing the Website, all the conditions established here as well as their subsequent modifications are affected, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding mandatory legal regulations, as the case may be.
Given the relevance of the foregoing, the User is recommended to read them each time they visit the Website.
The Company's Website provides a wide variety of information, services and data.
The User assumes his responsibility to make correct use of the Website.
This responsibility will extend to:
- A use of the information, content and/or services and data offered by the Company, which may be considered the provisions of these conditions contrary to law, morality or public order, or that in any way may lead to injury of the rights of third parties or the operation of the Website.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by the Company for access to certain content or services offered by the Website.
The Company reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate the law, respect the dignity of the person, or that are discriminatory, racist, pornographic, constituting spamming, that attempt against youth or childhood, the order public safety, or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, the Company will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
The mere access to this Website does not imply the establishment of any type of commercial relationship between the Company and the User.
The User declares to be over fourteen years old and to have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, this Company Website is not addressed to minors of said age. The Company declines any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement.
The Website is aimed at all kinds of Users, whether they are residents of Spain, the European Union, or any other part of the world. The Company does not ensure that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either totally or partially. If the User is domiciled in another place, and decides to access and/or navigate the Website, he will do so at his own risk, and must ensure that such access and navigation complies with the local legislation that is applicable to him, not assuming the Company any liability that may arise from such access to the Website.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION to the WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The Company reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that may be included in it.
The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time the Company may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Website or access to them.
The Company does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, nor of its content or services. The Company will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible or guarantees that access to this Website will not be interrupted or that it will be error-free.
Use of the Website
Only those pages that appear within the web map published in www.bayeusubastas.com are included in this Website.
By accepting this Legal Notice, the User agrees to use the Website in accordance with the provisions established therein.
The User undertakes not to use the Website in an illegal manner, harmful to the rights or interests of third parties or in any way contrary to this Legal Notice.
Likewise, the User may not carry out actions that may damage the Website or prevent its continuity and proper functioning.
Update and modification of the information
The information that appears in this Legal Notice is current on the date of its last update. The Company reserves the right to update, modify the Legal Notice without prior communication to the User, so it will be the User's obligation to review it periodically.
Said general conditions will be in force depending on their exposure and will be in force until their subsequent duly published modification.
The Company will make every effort to avoid any errors in the content on the Website. In the same way, the Company is not responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content that may appear on this Website, whether they are caused due to internal or external failures.
The presence of links on the Company's Website, unless expressly stated otherwise, is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them, and it is not responsible for the content or security of the website. of destiny. The Company reserves the right to withdraw at any time and without prior notice the links that may appear on its Website.
Navigation, access and security. Establishment of links with the Website
The Company makes every effort to ensure that navigation is carried out in the best conditions and to avoid damage of any kind that may be caused during it.
This Website has been designed to support Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari browsers. The Company is not responsible for damages of any kind that may be caused to Users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the Website has been designed.
The Company is not responsible for and does not guarantee that access to this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. Nor is it responsible or guarantees that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website is error-free. In no case will The Company be responsible for losses, damages or harm of any kind that may arise from access and use of the Website. The Company is not responsible for any of the falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
The establishment of links to the Website is prohibited, unless it has been previously authorized by the Company. In any case, once the link has been authorized by the Company, it must be established in the following terms:
- The link may not consist of frames or frameworks that allow the display of the Website through Internet addresses other than those of the Website or that in any other way jointly display the information on the Website with that included in other web pages.
- No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the Website and/or the Company will be made from the web page that introduces the link (the "Linking Site"). In no case does the authorization granted by the Company mean that: (i) The Company sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervises the content and/or services provided through the Linking Site; nor (ii) that the Company is in any way responsible for the content of the Linking Site.
- The Linking Site must faithfully comply with the Law and may not in any case host content, its own or that of third parties, that: (i) are illegal, harmful to the rights of third parties, harmful, degrading, violent, inappropriate or in any other way contrary to morals, uses and good customs (pornographic, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that the Company endorses, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; and (iii) are inappropriate or irrelevant in relation to the activity of the Company.
In the event of non-compliance with any of the aforementioned terms, the Company may adopt the appropriate legal measures for this purpose.
In order to help the User find additional information, the Company may include various technical link devices that allow the User to access other websites (the "Linked Sites"). In these cases, the Company acts as a brokerage service provider, in accordance with the provisions of article 17 of the LSSI. In accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned legislation, the Company will not be responsible for the services and content provided through the Linked Sites, unless it is aware of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence.
In no case does the existence of Linked Sites imply a recommendation, promotion, identification or conformity of the Company with the statements, content or services provided through the Linked Sites. Consequently, the Company is not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites, nor for their conditions of use and privacy policies, the User being solely responsible for checking and accepting them each time they access and use them.
Communication of illicit and inappropriate activities
In the event that the User or any other Internet User becomes aware that any kind of information or content on the Website or provided through it is illegal, harmful to the rights of third parties, degrading, violent, inappropriate, contrary to what is established in these Conditions of Use or, in any other way, contrary to morality, uses and good customs, you can contact the Company indicating the following extremes:
- The personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number and email address;
- The description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inappropriate nature of the content or information, as well as the specific address at which it is available;
- In the event of violation of third-party rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the data of the owner of the infringed right must be provided when it is a person other than the communicator. Likewise, you must provide the title that certifies the ownership of the violated rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the owner when it is a person other than the communicator.
The receipt by the Company of the communication provided for in this clause will not imply effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the caller when this is not obvious or evident. In any case, the Company reserves the right to suspend or withdraw the contents that, although not illegal, are contrary to the established regulations.
The responsibility of the Company
The User must know that communications through open networks are exposed to a plurality of threats that make them not secure. It is the responsibility of the User to adopt all the appropriate technical measures to reasonably control these threats and, among them, to have updated systems for detecting malicious software, such as viruses, Trojans, etc., as well as having the security patches of the corresponding ones updated. browsers. For more information, go to your Internet access service provider, who will be able to provide solutions appropriate to your needs. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company is not responsible for damages caused to the User as a result of risks inherent to the means used, or those caused by vulnerabilities in its systems and tools.
The Company does not guarantee the total security of its systems either, and although it has adopted adequate security measures, the existence of vulnerabilities cannot be totally ruled out and, consequently, the User must be cautious when interacting with the Website.
In particular, the Company will not be responsible for:
- Damages of any kind caused to the User's computer equipment by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other harmful element.
- Damages of any kind caused to the User that are caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during its provision. In this regard, the User acknowledges that access to the Website requires services provided by third parties outside the control of the Company (for example: telecommunications network operators, access providers, etc.) whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation do not correspond to the Company, nor is it part of its responsibility to guarantee the availability of the service.
- Of the information of third parties in the cases in which the Company acts as a provider of intermediation services in the sense given by the LSSI, except when there is actual knowledge and the corresponding information has not been withdrawn.
- Of the damages, direct or indirect, that Users may suffer due to inappropriate use of this Website or its content, not assuming any commitment to communicate changes or modify its content.
- The content or software that can be accessed through this Website, whether being free of errors or causes damage to the User's computer system (software and hardware). In no case will the Company be responsible for losses, damages or harm of any kind arising from access, navigation or use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of computer viruses.
- Of the damages that could be caused to the Users due to an inappropriate use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications, which may occur.
In the same way, as has been indicated, the Company does not guarantee:
- The reliability, availability, continuity, non-existence of deficiencies and security of the Website;
- That the content of the Website or the information that passes through it is free of viruses or other harmful elements, as well as errors, omissions or inaccuracies, and;
- Privacy and security in the use that the User makes of the Website. Consequently, the User assumes any risk that may arise from the use of the Website.
The Company, in short, will not be responsible for any damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of the Website; of delays or blockages in the functioning of the Website or of interferences made by third parties in the Website.
Intellectual property and copyright
- The information contained on the Website is for informational purposes, and does not provide any type of recommendation, and cannot be considered in any case as legal advice, nor an offer or guarantee by the Company, nor should it be understood as a recommendation to carry out any type of of action, nor will it constitute the basis for making a decision in a specific direction, the Company declining all responsibility for the use that the information contained on the Website may make in this regard, and specifically it must be understood that said information , subject to the regulations in force in Spain, is not intended for those Users who act under other jurisdictions of other States that require compliance with different requirements for the provision, disclosure or publicity of information of this type.
- The information provided by the Company on the Website does not constitute a technical opinion of the Company.
- The Company is not responsible for the information contained on the Website responding to the User's expectations. The Company is not responsible for the veracity, accuracy, sufficiency, completeness or updating of the information that is not its own and for which another source is indicated. Nor is The Company responsible for the opinions or comments that may appear on the Website, since they could either be made by Users in a personal capacity, or come from the sources indicated.
- The Company reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in the Website in the terms indicated above, not assuming any commitment to communicate changes or modify its content. The User acknowledges and accepts the previous declarations of the Company and additionally, guarantees compliance with the regulations that apply to him as a User of this Website.
Right of exclusion
Conditions of access to private services
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The intellectual and industrial property rights over the Website, including the layout of its contents, the sui generis right over the underlying databases, the graphic design and User interface of the Website (look & feel), the programs underlying computer code (including source and object codes), as well as the different elements that make up the Website (texts, graphics, photographs, images, illustrations, video segments and sound recordings, designs, icons, and other content that is found on the Website and any other intellectual creations and/or technical inventions, whatever their business or industrial application (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Content"), as well as the distinctive signs, are the property of the Company or third parties.
The use of the Website by the User does not imply the transfer of any intellectual and/or industrial property rights over the Website, the Contents and/or the distinctive signs of the Company. To this end, through these Conditions of Use, except in those cases in which it is legally permitted or with prior authorization from the Company, the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, public communication, making available, extracting and /or reuse of the Website, its Contents and/or the distinctive signs of the Company or of any other third parties incorporated into the Website. The Company reserves the right to exercise the corresponding legal actions against Users who violate or infringe intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
The Company grants Users who respect the Terms and Conditions of the Website an authorization to use the Website, on a non-exclusive basis, during the maximum period of validity of the intellectual and industrial property rights as established by the applicable regulations (except in the event that their access to the Website is suspended for just cause) and in order for the User to be able to use the Website in accordance with this document.
Likewise, the Company declares the following:
The User may not use the Content without the express written consent of The Company or its legitimate owner, obtaining only authorization to view the Content through browsing the Website and this may be revocable at any time.
Internet Users who access the Website can view the information contained therein and make private reproductions on their computer system. Notwithstanding the provisions of this Legal Notice, the reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, making available or any other form of exploitation of the Content is not permitted without the prior written authorization of The Company or its legitimate headline.
In the event that any User or third party considers that any of the existing content on the Website implies an infringement of the rights of protection of intellectual property or is in any way illegal, harmful to the rights or interests of third parties or contrary to public order or to good customs, you may communicate it to The Company through any of the addresses indicated in this Legal Notice.
The Company reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Website and/or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those Users who fail to comply with these general conditions.
In the same way, the Company reserves the right to prevent or prohibit access to the Website to any Internet User who introduces on this Website any illicit content that violates the rights or interests of third parties or that is contrary to this Legal Notice, reserving the right to exercise the legal measures they deem appropriate, where appropriate, to avoid this type of conduct.
Access to each of the private services will be made through the corresponding password or "login", and will be restricted only to those Users who are in the situation of authorization in accordance with the general conditions of use of this Website, that allows access to the services offered by the Company.
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. Both the Company and the Users of the Website accept that any discrepancy that may arise regarding the interpretation, compliance or execution of the same will be expressly submitted to the jurisdiction of the competent Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly waiving any other outside that could belong to them.